Publishing Data to Private AWS Host using ESP Rainmaker

Rahul_Baraiya

Publishing Data to Private AWS Host using ESP Rainmaker

Postby Rahul_Baraiya » Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:09 am

Hello ESP community,

I'm currently working on a project using ESP Rainmaker on my ESP32 board, and I need to publish data to my private AWS host via MQTT. I've followed the steps to set up AWS IoT, created Thing certificates, and configured AWS IoT policies.

Now, I'm looking for guidance on how to integrate these AWS IoT credentials into my ESP Rainmaker example code to establish an MQTT connection and publish data securely.

Could someone please provide a step-by-step guide or code snippets to:
1. Integrate AWS IoT credentials (certificate, private key, AWS endpoint) into ESP Rainmaker?
2. Modify the example code (like the light example) to publish data to AWS IoT topics?

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

ESP_Piyush

Re: Publishing Data to Private AWS Host using ESP Rainmaker

Postby ESP_Piyush » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:43 am

For ESP RainMaker firmware to work correctly with your own AWS account, you need to have ESP RainMaker deployed in your account first. Please get in touch with esp-rainmaker-admin@espressif.com or sales@espressif.com if you want a private RainMaker deployment.

Rahul_Baraiya

Re: Publishing Data to Private AWS Host using ESP Rainmaker

Postby Rahul_Baraiya » Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:16 pm

ESP_Piyush wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:43 am
For ESP RainMaker firmware to work correctly with your own AWS account, you need to have ESP RainMaker deployed in your account first. Please get in touch with esp-rainmaker-admin@espressif.com or sales@espressif.com if you want a private RainMaker deployment.
Thank you for the information. I will get in touch with the provided contacts for further assistance with the private RainMaker deployment.