ESP32-WROVER, Enable - pin problem

aid219

ESP32-WROVER, Enable - pin problem

Postby aid219 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:02 am

Im use ESP32-WROVER board, connect main pins like VDD, GND, EN by official documentation (capacitors and etc.). From source my board take 5 volts, then i use LM1117 -3.3 to power supply. About EN pin - i have 10k resistor for pullup it to 3.3 volts and 0.1 mF capacitor , as usual, and after soldering its all work Ok a couple days. Then board stop working, when i check pins, i found on EN pin 1.4- 1.7 volts insted 3.3, i try to swap resistor to new similar, but nothig change. If i connect EN to 3.3 directly its work well. After that i change 10k resistor to 3k resistor, and its start working, but on EN pind still not exist 3.3, just 2.4 - 2.5 volts.And after one day board again stop working, i check EN pin - - 0.8 volts. And again if i connect EN to 3.3 directly its work OK. My enable pin slowly dying. Than i check a pins resistance, and if on the healthy board it show kOhms, my broken borad show me 460 Ohm only. That happens not first time. I have 4-5 boards with similar problem, and they gradually died like this one, but also have a many board from this batch, and they working well with similar scheme and software.Im stuck with it, thank you for help, and sorry about my English.