Can we obtain the number of pulses that have already been emitted when using the RMT transmission pulse sequence of EPS3

Eltrion

Can we obtain the number of pulses that have already been emitted when using the RMT transmission pulse sequence of EPS3

Postby Eltrion » Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:44 pm

I hope to use the RMT module of ESP32-S2 to send a fixed number of PWM waves, and use the cyclic transmission mode of the RMT module. When the cyclic transmission mode is enabled and transmission begins, can the number of cycles that have been sent be obtained in real-time in the program?

Eltrion

Re: Can we obtain the number of pulses that have already been emitted when using the RMT transmission pulse sequence of

Postby Eltrion » Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:24 am

Hello,I have reviewed these documents and there are no related functions or registers for reading the number of loops

ok-home

Re: Can we obtain the number of pulses that have already been emitted when using the RMT transmission pulse sequence of

Postby ok-home » Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:47 pm

Eltrion wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:44 pm
I am hoping to use the RMT module of the ESP32-S2 to send a fixed number of PWM waves and use the cyclic transmission mode of the RMT module. When the cyclic transmission mode is activated and the transmission starts, is it possible to get the number of cycles sent in real time from the program?
No.

no, this option is not available

esp32s2 allows you to set the number of repetition cycles

What is the maximum number of PWM waves?

Eltrion

Postby Eltrion » Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:44 pm

ok-home wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:47 pm
Eltrion wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:44 pm
I am hoping to use the RMT module of the ESP32-S2 to send a fixed number of PWM waves and use the cyclic transmission mode of the RMT module. When the cyclic transmission mode is activated and the transmission starts, is it possible to get the number of cycles sent in real time from the program?
No.

no, this option is not available

esp32s2 allows you to set the number of repetition cycles

What is the maximum number of PWM waves?
I want to use ESP32s2 to control the servo motor for positioning control, with a maximum pulse count of around 200k