Vendor Client/Server Model with Low power node and Friend Node

busadhruv

Vendor Client/Server Model with Low power node and Friend Node

Postby busadhruv » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:51 pm

Currently I am exploring Vendor Client/Server model in this module i can see that module can send string data or message ,but i want that communication using through low power node and friend node functionality so, basically one master node send message to low power node but when lpn poll friend node at particular interval of time it receive message from friend node till friend node store all message of particular lpn node and that is done by friendship.

i already understand lpn friendship with friend node in on_off Client/Server model

issue:
In vendor Model Provisioning is done by client node as internally without using any nrf mesh kind of app
but when my server node(lpn node) connect and provisioned it receive message without polling and after some time if second server node(friend node) connect and provisioned then client transfer the communication on friend node and this node receive same message and in LPN node show something i dont know belog is log of lpn node after second node connected and provisioned.

log
W (918674) BLE_MESH: No matching context for ack
W (928434) BLE_MESH: No matching context for ack
W (928694) BLE_MESH: No matching context for ack