Chatgpt demo not getting API Key

neocatson

Chatgpt demo not getting API Key

Postby neocatson » Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:27 am

Hi, I am trying to setup and run the ChatGPT demo on my ESP 32 S3 Box 3. I have tried the web-loader many times, and also followed all the flashing instructions mentioned on the GitHub page (https://github.com/espressif/esp-box/tr ... atgpt_demo). After installing the code on the device the device starts up, prompts me to insert the Wifi SSID, password and OpenAI API Key in the config.ini. After I have saved the file and restarted the device, the response is always invalid API Key. If I reset and inspect the file, I find that only the wifi credentials are present. The OpenAI API Key gets replaced with the original sk-xxxxxx. I have tried to enter this and save multiple times, but always the API Key gets replaced and the only response I get is invalid API Key. how can I resolve this issue?

Lvhaiyu

Re: Chatgpt demo not getting API Key

Postby Lvhaiyu » Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:03 am

Hi,

I tested the example on my end and didn't encounter the issue you mentioned. I suggest checking if you've updated the repository to the latest version. Additionally, since the flashing method for this example differs from others, I recommend reviewing the demo's README to ensure there were no errors during the flashing process.