AT+BLECONN? returns previous connections that aren't active anymore

fahirad

AT+BLECONN? returns previous connections that aren't active anymore

Postby fahirad » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:04 am

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had the problem of command AT+BLECONN? returning information on once connected devices that are not connected anymore?
I am printing the data that comes after the +BLECONN part and this is approximately what I get ("R:" stands for "received" :D ):

Code: Select all

R: 0,"some-mac"

R: 1,"some-mac"

R: 2,"some-mac"

Only the second device is actually connected.

My device is initiated as a client, it sets its scanning paraemeters, scans for specific devices, connects to them and reads their characteristics and gets notified for some of them, the usual procedure is in all of those.
I am using this command to occassionaly check if all connections are still active, but I see that it creates a problem, since it returns false data, like I said.

Anyone had this experience before? Any feedback would be helpful, thanks.

The most pleasant day to all of you!

Fahira

fahirad

Re: AT+BLECONN? returns previous connections that aren't active anymore

Postby fahirad » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:46 pm

Just for anyone else having the same problem, I have been able to see that this happens in the case when I am trying to connect to a device and if during that connection process, my already connected device gets disconnected, I will not receive +BLEDISCONN message nor will the AT+BLECONN? return true data (it will still see the device that was once connected as connected).

ESP_Sun

Re: AT+BLECONN? returns previous connections that aren't active anymore

Postby ESP_Sun » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:43 am

Maybe you can use the latest version to test whether this issue still exists. ESP-AT has recently fixed some BLE issues. Please check the release note for details.