linker problem trying to build with platformIO

ChenBH

linker problem trying to build with platformIO

Postby ChenBH » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:17 am

Hi,
I'm stuck on that for 2 days now, everytime another problem pops out.
I'm trying building the project attached
The compilation passes but the linker has the following:

I've tried moving to the bare ESP-IDF Exstension and the problem that pops out is something about encoding.

I'm stuck between these two problems and can't continue.
what do I need to do?
Linking .pio\build\esp32dev\firmware.elf
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x4): undefined reference to `bt_app_a2d_cb'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x8): undefined reference to `bt_app_a2d_data_cb'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0xc): undefined reference to `bt_app_rc_ct_cb'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x1c): undefined reference to `esp_a2d_register_callback'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x20): undefined reference to `esp_a2d_sink_register_data_callback'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x24): undefined reference to `esp_a2d_sink_init'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x28): undefined reference to `esp_avrc_ct_init'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x2c): undefined reference to `esp_avrc_ct_register_callback'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x30): undefined reference to `esp_bt_gap_set_scan_mode'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.app_main+0x2c): undefined reference to `bt_app_task_start_up'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o:(.literal.app_main+0x30): undefined reference to `bt_app_work_dispatch'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o: In function `bt_av_hdl_stack_evt':
main.c:(.text.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x12): undefined reference to `esp_a2d_register_callback'
main.c:(.text.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x1b): undefined reference to `esp_a2d_sink_register_data_callback'
main.c:(.text.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x21): undefined reference to `esp_a2d_sink_init'
main.c:(.text.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x27): undefined reference to `esp_avrc_ct_init'
main.c:(.text.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x30): undefined reference to `esp_avrc_ct_register_callback'
main.c:(.text.bt_av_hdl_stack_evt+0x39): undefined reference to `esp_bt_gap_set_scan_mode'
.pio\build\esp32dev\src\main.o: In function `app_main':
main.c:(.text.app_main+0xdd): undefined reference to `bt_app_task_start_up'
main.c:(.text.app_main+0xee): undefined reference to `bt_app_work_dispatch'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio\build\esp32dev\firmware.elf] Error 1
Thnaks
Attachments
A2DP KAPARA.zip
(9.1 MiB) Downloaded 443 times

ESP_Sprite

Re: linker problem trying to build with platformIO

Postby ESP_Sprite » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:23 pm

No clue, but do note that we are not the maintainers/creators of PlatformIO... have you tried asking through their support channels?

ChenBH

Re: linker problem trying to build with platformIO

Postby ChenBH » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:16 am

Sorry, it looked like PlatformIO is just a layer on top of ESP-IDF and all the terminal outputs look the same as the outputs from windows CMD when trying to build the project.
I'll surely try the PlatformIO's Support forums.