esp-at编译问题

Moderator: ESP_XCGuang

liu jinsong

esp-at编译问题

Postby liu jinsong » Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:35 am

本地环境IDF v5.2.0一直在使用正常(VSCODE/WIN64)今天刚从https://gitee.com/EspressifSystems/esp-at下载的包,python build.py menuconfig和python build.py build一直报错,如下(kconfiglib从14.1.0降级到13.7.1、12.1.0均没用):
File "D:\esp-at\esp-idf\tools\kconfig_new\confgen.py", line 163, in _opt_defined
if opt.orig_type in (kconfiglib.BOOL, kconfiglib.TRISTATE) and opt.str_value != 'n':
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: module 'kconfiglib' has no attribute 'BOOL'
CMake Error at esp-idf/tools/cmake/kconfig.cmake:176 (message):
Failed to run confgen.py
(D:/Espressif/python_env/idf5.3_py3.11_env/Scripts/python.exe;D:/e-bike/esp-at/esp-idf/tools/kconfig_new/confgen.py;--list-separator=semicolon;--kconfig;D:/e-bike/esp-at/esp-idf/Kconfig;--sdkconfig-rename;D:/e-bike/esp-at/esp-idf/sdkconfig.rename;--config;D:/e-bike/esp-at/sdkconfig;--defaults;D:/e-bike/esp-at/module_config/module_esp32c2-2mb/sdkconfig_silence.defaults;--env-file;D:/e-bike/esp-at/build/config.env).
Error 1
Call Stack (most recent call first):
esp-idf/tools/cmake/build.cmake:590 (__kconfig_generate_config)
esp-idf/tools/cmake/project.cmake:530 (idf_build_process)
CMakeLists.txt:123 (project)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "D:/e-bike/esp-at/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
cmake failed with exit code 1
A fatal error occurred: idf.py build failed

RichardFalk

Re: esp-at编译问题

Postby RichardFalk » Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:36 am

I ran into this same problem today. It occurred after I updated pip to the latest version based on a message I saw though perhaps that was just coincidental and I caused this problem in some other way. I do switch back and forth between ESP-IDF versions which normally is not a problem, but at any rate to recover from this error which occurred with my ESP-IDF v4.4.2 I had to do the following:
1) delete the ~/.espressif/python_env/idf4.4_py3.9env folder or whatever IDF version python environment is having the problem
2) do the git clone of 4.4.2 again though if you don't want to overwrite your esp-idf folder for this you can clone to a different folder and then discard it. The purpose of this git clone for fixing this problem isn't to get the esp-idf folder contents, but to update the .espressif folder's python environment.
3) do the normal "./update.sh all" in your esp-idf folder
4) do the normal export.sh

Basically, the message is coming from a change to the python environment where kconfiglib no longer supports BOOL. Since I am switching between a v4 and a v5 ESP-IDF where the later made significant changes to how it uses kconfig, I must have inadvertently broken something, but the above re-installation fixed it. Good luck and I hope this works for you.

esp-at

Re: esp-at编译问题

Postby esp-at » Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:20 pm

请参考下面文档编译 AT 工程,尤其是第一步和第三步:

https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... le_it.html

如果仍有问题,请提供从 clone esp-at 开始的完整的日志。