Embedded Security Roundtable: Share Your Challenges and Solutions

RPCQ24

Embedded Security Roundtable: Share Your Challenges and Solutions

Postby RPCQ24 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:12 am

Hello,

I work for an IoT security startup. We're working with ESP32 Arduino and IDF environments to improve security for everyone.

We're interested in getting a better understanding of the security challenges faced by embedded engineers when implementing security features such as secure boot, mutual authentication, and others. To do this we would like to hold a roundtable for an open discussion among embedded engineers.

To be clear our intention is not a marketing or sales exercise, but to genuinely learn what embedded engineers in the IoT space are struggling with.

Please leave a reply below if you are interested, or send me a direct message for more details.

MicroController

Re: Embedded Security Roundtable: Share Your Challenges and Solutions

Postby MicroController » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:51 pm

What's the name of the company?
Website?
Where can I find more information about what you're doing, besides PM'ing you?

RPCQ24

Re: Embedded Security Roundtable: Share Your Challenges and Solutions

Postby RPCQ24 » Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:22 pm

MicroController wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:51 pm
What's the name of the company?
Website?
Where can I find more information about what you're doing, besides PM'ing you?
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I am working for a company called Crypto Quantique (https://www.cryptoquantique.com/). We want to understand how embedded engineers are tackling security challenges such as secure boot, FOTA, using implementing secure elements. To do this, we are holding an engaging discussion amongst embedded engineers to share their learnings. This will be in the form of a roundtable, where engineers can sign up for free. You can find more details of the event at the link below

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/embedded-s ... tdtcreator