Any educational support programs for designing online courses focused on ESP boards?

SidSarma

Any educational support programs for designing online courses focused on ESP boards?

Postby SidSarma » Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:55 pm

Hello forum,

Does Espressif offer any support programs for online courses on IoT Systems and Networks that use Espressif boards to demonstrate WiFi and BLE communications?

I have designed and offered a course on IoT systems for the students at my institute. The course covers various aspects of IoT systems, from building a sensor node to creating a wireless network using those nodes. In the lab sessions, we have been programming both Arduino and ESP8266 boards using the Arduino IDE. However, over time, I felt that using Espressif IDF to program ESP boards might lead to a better learning experience. Therefore, I am wondering if I can receive technical guidance from Espressif to redesign this course to focus on the various features of Espressif boards while covering topics on computer networks, wireless technologies, and more.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could direct me to the relevant resources or the appropriate contacts. Just to add, I am from India.

Thanks
Sid

ESP_Sprite

Re: Any educational support programs for designing online courses focused on ESP boards?

Postby ESP_Sprite » Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:52 pm

Is there anything specific you're interested in? I've given various ESP-IDF workshops in the past at universities, so I might be able to fill you in on some stuff. Feel free to message me on this forum or email me at jeroen at espressif dot com if you'd like to talk in private.

SidSarma

Re: Any educational support programs for designing online courses focused on ESP boards?

Postby SidSarma » Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:07 am

Thanks a lot for the prompt response. I'll contact you via email with the details of the course I designed.