BLE Mesh Provisioner, multiple uuid match

oz1cmdk

BLE Mesh Provisioner, multiple uuid match

Postby oz1cmdk » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:08 am

Hi,

Im currently working on a BLE mesh lamp with multiple BLE mesh sensors (both non ESP based and ESP based).

My setup is:

1 Lamp controller (ESP32S3)
1 Silvair PIR sensor
1 Remote control (ESP32S3)

My goal is to control the lamp with both the remote and also with the PIR sensor. The Lamp controller is running as a Level Sever, Sensor Client and as a Provisioner, because i dont want to use a phone to add nodes (Provision) to the mesh network.

The remote control is running as a Level Client.

My problem is that i can provision the remote control and the Silvair PIR sensor separately by the UUID using the esp_ble_mesh_provisioner_set_dev_uuid_match function. But since the Silvair PIR sensor and the Remote control (ESP32S3) has different UUID's i cannot add both with the esp_ble_mesh_provisioner_set_dev_uuid_match function as far as i can see?

Is it possible to scan after multiple UUID's? Or do i need to take a different approach? Is this even possible with the ESP32S3?

Best Regards
Christian Madsen

oz1cmdk

Re: BLE Mesh Provisioner, multiple uuid match

Postby oz1cmdk » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:50 pm

I think i just got it working.. it seems if you dont use the esp_ble_mesh_provisioner_set_dev_uuid_match function. It then tries to provision all devices.. regardless of UUID it seems..

esp32besbar

Re: BLE Mesh Provisioner, multiple uuid match

Postby esp32besbar » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:51 pm

That' it ! Well done. This function is however useful in case you use multiple provisioners. You do not want all your provisioners to receive all the unprovisioned network beacons and provision the devices.