BLE gattc_gatts_coex clarification

chadpham75

BLE gattc_gatts_coex clarification

Postby chadpham75 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi all,
I hope someone give me some pointers for this behavior.
I am using ESP-IDF: v4.1 example gattc_gatts_coex project. Everything is working until I tried to connect my ESP32 device using the phone generic app.
The procedure:
Running 1st ESP32-SOLO-1 with gatt_server project
Running 2nd ESP32-SOLO-1 with gattc_gatts_coex project
Connect the 1st unit from 2nd unit using gattc client mode and transmit data to the server every 1 second without any problem.
I got the event call back from function gattc_profile_event_handler(), I understand this because the 2nd unit is acting as the client in this case
I (1254) GATTC_GATTS_COEX: ESP_GATTC_CONNECT_EVT conn_id 0, if 5

Using the phone as the client to connect to the 2nd unit as the server.
As soon as the connectivity is done, I lost my transmission from 2nd unit to 1st unit.
I found out as soon as I connected the 2nd unit with the phone, I got another event call back from gattc_profile_event_handler() function.
I (17654) GATTC_GATTS_COEX: ESP_GATTC_CONNECT_EVT conn_id 1, if 5

This call back event is changing the connection ID from 0 to 1 and it make the transmission to 1st unit not working.

Can anyone point it to me why the function gattc_profile_event_handler() got called when the 2nd unit is acting as the server and it has nothing to do with the client space?

Thank you so much.

chadpham75

Re: BLE gattc_gatts_coex clarification

Postby chadpham75 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Anyone, ESP_IF, anyone have any suggestion?

chadpham75

Re: BLE gattc_gatts_coex clarification

Postby chadpham75 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:39 am

Anyone would like to give it a try? Or if anyone has ever seen the same behavior? ESP32 no feed back from you?